A blog about creating "Mascot Statues With An Attitude" that increase pride for schools, businesses, and garden sites.

Please Click Any Photo Or Colored Text Link For Mascot Pricing and Shipping Information


Final Detail Foam Carving On Gigantic Bulldog Mascot

The Dawg has come out of his house for awhile. I built this building a few feet away from my main shop a few months ago especially with large mascot fabricating in mind. It allows me to enjoy the nice sunny days and when it gets rainy or cold I just go inside and walk around on platforms. I'd much rather be out in the open with the sunshine though!

What a beautiful and kind face!

Making a few detail cuts with an electric chainsaw.

Doing the same detailing again. Just in case you might be wondering what's that thing protruding from the dog collar under the jaw ... it's a small crowbar that I use to attach to the stainless steel armature tubing that comes out there so that I can wheel the dawg in and out of his temporary house.

I'm doing a little filing with a stainless steel microplane cutter. This model has already been scanned and CNC'd to give me the primary form from which I'll work from as the fabrication/sculpting/detailing phases progress.